Tuesday, June 23, 2009

{the tricia way} hair straightening tips

I hate doing my hair. I hate straightening even more. It takes forever. Most of the time it ends up looking NOT how I want it to.

I asked my hairstylist how she gets my hair so perfect when she straightens it. I have been completely out of the loop on this one. Maybe you are like me?!? So I will share.

These are the fabulous tips she gave me:

After washing and conditioning hair

1. Blow dry.
Only round brush the top. It's a waste of time to do the underneath too. Use a regular brush or your fingers on the rest.

2. Flat Iron.
Use a small tooth comb to comb out 1 inch sections at a time. Go through each section one time slowly with the flat iron. If needed, go through the section a second time.

Tricia swears by the comb. Tricia is so good. Thank you Tricia!

1 comment:

Levi said...

I tried this and oh my goodness, my hair is prefect. Thank you so much for sharing!