
Today is Levi sister's birthday. I hope she has a fabulous day, because she is fabulous!
1. Her name is a hippie name, and I love it: STARLEE
2. She is good at a lot of things.
3. She is the best auntie...her nieces and nephews LOVE her.
4. All kids seem to really love her.
5. She was a recess lady once.
6. She paints her niece's toes and nails and they love it.
7. She is hilarious! She should audition for SNL. She imitates Kristen Wig's Target lady really well. I pee my pants every time!
8. She is very thoughtful. Whenever it's someone's birthday, she remembers.
9. She used to have really really long hair. It fell out after she was sick in the hospital for a month.
10. You can count on Star. She will do anything she can for you.
11. She loves movies. She has more movies than anyone.
12. Her middle name is Rose after her mom (like Kailia too!)
13. She always looks cute.
14. She has more flip flops than anyone I know. She is OBSESSED.
15. She is the one that got me into the "Twilight" series. (Younger people always know whats going on!)
16. She wants to be a mortician.
17. I think she should be a beautician.
18. She's a good nanny too.
19. She is the family text communicator. ha ha
20. She permanently has her phone attached. She is always texting. She is pretty fast too.
21. She is in her ward's Young Women's and they love her.
22. She looooooves Young Womens camp!
23. All of her family loves her so much! She is the sweetest, cutest, funnest person we all know!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment