Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bella, it's your birthday! Happy Birthday Bella!








I really cannot believe it has been three years. Bella is my best little friend. I have been with her every single day and night (except when the twins were born), for the past 3 years. We have a special bond. She is such a special little person. Her tribute is going to be difficult because there are so many things I could say about her.

I am going to sum up my most memorable moments of her life:

1. The first time I saw her heart beating on the ultrasound. We just miscarried a few months before and were holding our breath. I bawled my eyes out when I saw her heart beating. What a miracle!

2. The first time I held her. Again, bawling my eyes out. Those big eyes staring up at me in wonder. Like she knew me already. I didn't want to ever let her go.

3. Watching Levi hold her in the hospital. I can't describe it. Words cannot express how complete I felt and continue to feel with them in my life.

4. The day we brought home the twins. She immediately was attached to them. She protected them from day one. She was so excited to finally meet them and hold them. She kept saying in her squeaky little voice "Ohhh! So cute!"

My favorite things about her:

1. She has the enthusiasm of an entire cheerleading squad. She expresses this with every inch of her- jumping up and down, yelling, smiling, even her eyes show her excitement.

2. She is sooo cheesy. And I LOOOVE it.

3. She is so quick to forgive. I can be the meanest mom in the world and the next minute she says "mom, you gotta be more patienter." or "it was okay. accidents happen."

4. She expresses her love frequently. I can't get enough of "I love ya in the whole world." and "I love ya in the deep blue sea." or "mom, ya know what? I love you! Your the best mom ever." followed by the best hug and kiss.

5. How much she loves her dad. The very second he gets home she is climbing on him like a monkey climbs in a tree.

6. She is the best big sis ever. Kai and Pais absolutely adore her. Their eyes light up when they see her first thing in the morning. They are very good friends. Bella is the best at getting them to giggle!

7. How brilliant she is. I am not just saying this cause I'm her mom. She remembers things after just one time of hearing them. We are constantly amazed.

8. She has the biggest heart in the world. She loves her sissies and puppy so much. She is always talking about things she can show her cousins. She loves her grandmas and grandpas and always misses them. She is heartbroken if she accidentally hurts anyone. She is a sweetheart.


I am so blessed to be Bella's mom.

Happy 3rd birthday Sweet Pea, PickleHead, Bizzle, Iza-my-bella, Bell Bell, Jingle Bells!

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday sweet Bella!

Chelsie said...

Oh, you are the sweetest, cutest mommy ever! I am so glad you post and I always have to read them as soon as I see you have done it!

Love you Lynds, forever.

Chelsie

Jill Revell said...

Happy birthday pretty girl!

The Umbergers said...

Happy birthday Bella!!

Jen Yak said...

Happy Birthday Bella! You are a funny, brilliant, adorable girl!

nana rosie said...

Our Boo Boo is the sweetest 3 year in the whole world! Her Nana & Papa Tippetts have loved soooo big her whole little life! What would this world be with out our Bell?? And Taya would not have her bestest friend ever. Love this much our bella boo!
Nana & Papa

Coley said...

Happy Birthday Bella!

Coley said...

Happy Birthday Bella!

The Johnsons said...

I will burn the pics from the party on to a disc. Do you want me to include the ones of levi and bella looking at the lake froms robs? I love those pics!

kellie said...

ahhh, you're the best mom. :)