Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Blake (belated)


Wow I am the worst sister ever. Blake, my brother, had has birthday a few days ago. Here is his tribute:

1. He is the third oldest in my family.
2. We were best buddies when we were little
3. We hated each other in Jr High and High School
4. I used to "borrow" his awesome black pump-up shoes
5. I used to "borrow" his Aerosmith CD
6. We used to play "bats" on our bunk bed when we were little
7. We have made many many forts together
8. We loved burying treasures in our back yard.
9. Blake broke his arm playing football
10. He was an awesome hockey player for Timpanogos High
11. He is super super smart
12. He is very hyper
13. He works so hard
14. He is a good dad
15. He is such a good example to his family
16. He recently was sealed to his family, which was one of the neatest experiences I've been able to witness
17. He has a cute little girl named Jayce
18. He is expecting a boy..oh wait a girl in September
19. He is such a good uncle. His nieces and nephew love him.
20. He is a neat & clean freak. His house is never messy. Even when he watches my kids.
21. He went to school to be a pilot.
22. He is now going to be an air traffic controller.
23. If anyone can be an air traffic controller, it's him. He's perfect for the job.
24. He is a great brother.
25. He is a funny funny guy. He keeps us all laughing.
26. He keeps us all organized too.
27. He knows politics
28. He reads all the celebrity magazines!!! ha ha
29. I am so grateful to have him as a brother. He is the best!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Chet and I were his 11 year old primary teachers...that was so long ago! Happy birthday Blake!

Jen Yak said...

He is the best!

Chelsie said...

YOU ARE SO GOOD AT THIS!