Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bellaism of the day


picture from the tippetts family endless photo archives
March 2008
Age 21 months



If you know Bell, you know how much she loves meat, or "Steaken" as she calls it (ya know, like chicken, bacon, and steak combined).

So, she wakes up this morning with THE BEST morning hair I've ever seen (it was all over the place...I think it even growled and winked at me...):

B: (yawns, stretches and says groggily)Mom, I had a dream about little Steakens last night.
M: You did?
B: Yeah! (excitedly) And then a giant worm got me!

I would really love to crawl into her mind just to see how it works. Just for a day.

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

Oh, you are SUCH a sweet mom and remind me of everything I want to be! Thank you. I miss you Lynds. I'm tearing up. I'm such a girl, right?

The Johnsons said...

I was walking around with her at Golden Corral to get her some food. And I asked her what she wants and she says Steaken. I had never heard this before and had no idea what she was talking about! I told her I didn't know if they had that and she looked at me like I was an idot. But she ended up with meat on her plate, so I think she was happy!

Angi Snyder said...

Aren't little girls the best? I want to be 6 again like Izzi. She has so much fun being her.