Bella is getting big too fast. When she first starting talking well, I couldn't believe the things that came out of her mouth. They are becoming fewer as she is learning more and more, but here are a few from this last week.
B: Mom, can we pinger faint?
M: Yeah we can pinger faint!
B: I loooove pinger fainting!
M: Bella, why are you leaving a trail of chips on the floor?
B: Because the bees are hungry!
M: Oh?
B: Yeah. That why's they need something to eat!
translation: Bees are actually flies
B: I don't have a baby in my tummy.
M: No you don't. You are too little.
B: Jayce doesn't have a baby in her tummy eader!
Since her recovery, whenever we are talking to someone (at church, a cousin, a friend, a complete stranger) Bella will do a big loud fake cough and say:
"I got the cough-es. That why's I'm really sick!"
She really is better now, don't be alarmed if she coughs on you.
2 comments:
I love that you do these posts. It makes me feel like I live near you after all! I am visiting Utah! July. I will send you an email and maybe I could meet Tiffany at your house? Good news, yes? Love you and miss you!
I am glad she doesn't have a baby in her tummy! She does look like Paislee! I feel so bad seeing those pictures of her in the hospital with the cough-es!
Post a Comment