Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cell Phone Pics {part II}


One of my favorites...i keep this as my cell phone background. The tinies were finally home and bella was so excited and so proud to be a big sis.

Still in Preemie size. I was so paranoid and protective of them. They hadn't started bugging each other. 8/14/08 {2wks}

2 tinies + 1 swing .... i can't even tell ya who is who here. I could guess though..8/20/08

Bella first started riding this bike pretty well. She stole my sunglasses. You are soooo cool! 9/2/08

Levi got something in his eye. Took him to the insta care and he got fun neon eye drops. Levi, you are NOT a baby just for going to the dr. 9/9/08

My Moby baby sling with both babies in at once. It reminded me of pregnancy. They are finally getting chubby cheekies! 10/6/08 {2mos}

Savor the tender moments.

Duck park! 10/20/08

Queen B 1/2/09

This one's for you, dad.

I really really love this range hood....Levi (in my best high pitched sugary voice) will you build it for me? Please?

3 comments:

Amy Sorenson Roberts said...

so cute! I love the one where their arms are linked! we need to get together soon!

Chelsie said...

Arms linked definately wins. Hands down. I love the hood as well. Build it Levi, built it!

Levi said...

save your money!