Monday, May 18, 2009

phone pics from past & present

Some of my most favorite pictures are captured on my cell phone....then I forget about them. I decided to reminisce and write some thoughts on some of my favorites, before the details fade.

Two new bundles of joy. 07/29or30/09

Tiny 2(paislee) - one day old

Tiny 1 (kailia) - one day old

one of my favorites of levi & bell...zions national park (2 mos before tinies were born) 05/09

Our little Christmas Tree decorator 12/08

Little Duckie's first trickortreating Halloween with cousins.

Such good pals!

My Bells loves music & the park. So this day was magical. I love Bells in a beanie any day of the year. She used to sing, "baBA baBA".

I remember Bells being really sick before this pic and she lost some weight. This is up in Heber. What a fun time. Was it our anniversary? We ate at Claim Jumper. mmmm.

My little girl. This was getting ready for Bella's 18 month pictures.


To be Continued...

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

I need to do this, I have good ones, too on my phone! OOOHH! I LOVED your comment on my blog! It made me tear up. Thanks lynds.

Chelsie

T!FF said...

how stinkin cute!!!