Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Teisha!


Today is Levi's sister's birthday! Happy happy birthday Teisha!!! Here is Teisha's birthday list:

1. Third child in the Tippetts fam
2. Nickname from childhood is "Scooter" & "Scoots" (I think because she scooted around not crawled?)
3. Long brown hair that grows really fast (I wish mine did!)
4. Doesn't really look like she is Levi's sister. They look so different.
5. Loves music
6. Computer nerd (thanks to Johnny)
7. Went to Le Cordon Bleu cooking school in Vegas
8. Is a great cook & baker
9. Makes the best fudge jumbles
10. Got pregnant unexpectedly
11. Has PCOS (see number 10)
12. Mom to cutie pie Arbor
13. Lives too far away
14. Very patient person
15. Awesome mom
16. Her nieces & nephews adore her
17. Has a knack with kids. They just love her. (see number 16)
18. Watches all the cake contest shows.
19. Is learning to decorate cakes
20. Married almost a month exactly after Levi & I
21. Used to wear one black & white striped glove
22. Plays the viola
23. Was on the Mountain View dance team if I remember correctly
24. Fun to be around
25. Really good singer...she is multitalented
26. Hilariously funny & witty

3 comments:

The Umbergers said...

Ahhh thanks Lyndsy! Youre so sweet!

Chelsie said...

I was just going to say, you are so sweet as well!

Paul and Brookelle Thomsen said...

Lynds I am so glad you found my blog! It was good to see you at the shower! Your family is so cute!