Something that has been on my mind the past few weeks: HOW PRECIOUS life is. Life is such a precious gift. I need to focus more on living in the moment, enjoying this earth and all that it has to offer me, enjoy the time with my precious family & loved ones. I am so very blessed. I need to LIVE EVERY SINGLE MOMENT. I need to savor & cherish even the dull mundane moments. Because one day, I know I’ll want those back. I want to hold, cuddle & kiss my little ones while they are still little and they still let me & need me. I need to play Memory & Hungry Hippos with Bella and read to her every spare chance I get. I need to focus on cleaning the house one day a week, instead of stressing & feeling guilt about it every single day. I need to give Levi more TLC every day, so he never doubts for a minute of my love, devotion, gratitude & faithfulness to him. So that he knows how blessed I feel to have him as my partner, companion, & best friend for not just this life, but for ETERNITY.
I have been given so many many precious gifts from God. Gifts that He gave to me for specific reasons. I need to remember how fragile life is. That any single moment can change everything. I need to savor each moment I have with my family. Their love is what gives me joy in life. I need to cherish my beautiful girls’ childhood. I need to ENJOY EACH SEASON. I need to remember that I am in God’s hands and that He knows me. He loves me. He has a plan for me. That everything will be okay. I am here to learn to live and to love. I am so very deeply touched by His love for me. I am so grateful for it all.
3 comments:
OHhh! So sweet. I already know that you love but its good to hear it every once and a while. Your so awsome, I love you too.
Ahhh, I am SO tearing up now. You ARE so awesome.
Ditto! Wow! Yet again inspiration to end a very long day with! Thanks! You are so blessed and I love and miss you!
Post a Comment