Today's appointment went alright even though I was depressed and frustrated. Fortunately, my doctor was pretty sympathetic to everything I went through last night- the contractions, the shots, the puking, starving for 6 hours for no reason, etc. He said there wasn't a reason to deliver yesterday since I was just contracting and not dilating. He's the one with the medical degree, so I'll just have to trust him and be patient. I am not a very patient person! My contractions have been about 10 minutes apart during the day. They are about 5-8 mins right now and I am sitting...I guess I'll wait to see if they get so strong I can't handle them anymore.
On a good note, I did schedule my very last appointment with him for next week. So I guess that gives me some hope that I won't be pregnant forever. Why do the last few weeks of pregnancy seem like endless torture? My goal is to try to enjoy them as much as possible. I will enjoy my girls and the time I have for resting and naps!
4 comments:
WOW...HA-HA! did you feel like that first cat last night during a strong contractions?!
Hang in there, my poor pregger lyndsy! IT'S SO close...you gotta just let him finish cooking!
Love you, Rosie
I can't believe you are still contracting. I'm sorry the discomfort of having a baby inside you on top of contractions must be awful. The last two nights I've woken up early because it hurts to sleep any more. Needless to say I'm tired and I wish I could sleep before the sleepless nights that lay ahead. My C section is scheduled for May 5th.
YOU are tough! seriously, i hear stories like this and realize that's why men always have to prove themselves to women that they are tougher. haha! hang in there, and i'm thinking about you! before you know it you'll have a little cash preston tippetts. :) or whichever you choose- they are all so cute!
I feel for you. I've never had contractions unless I was in real labor. I can't imagine having them for several days. I guess it's good to keep that baby in there as long as you can!
Post a Comment