Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Fun




This picture cracks me up...Kailia kept stealing candy from Bella's basket. This is her defense.












The pictures above are actually from the week before at Great Grandma Tippetts' Annual Easter Egg Hunt. She has a huge property and there are always a ton of eggs! (the pictures are in reverse order...I always forget the blog does that.) It was funny, after the hunt Paislee and Kailia were taking eggs out of Bella's basket and she was getting so mad. At one point, Kailia spilled her eggs and her sweet older cousins helped her put them back in her basket.

Easter weekend was really fun. It was packed with tons of stuff to do. By Sunday night we all crashed! Aunt Teisha and Uncle John were in town with our cute nephew Arbor. We had breakfast at Nana's on Saturday morning. It was delicious! I love their crepes! Bella had a sleepover at her Papa Don's apt. and went to an early morning egg hunt at Mountain View High. We then went to another egg hunt at the Pleasant Grove Macey's. It was kind of a joke because of all the overly-involved parents scooping eggs into their kids' baskets.

Sunday morning the Easter Bunny came to our house and filled our baskets! The girls got Princess and the Frog and play fishing pole sets (gotta love the Dollar Store!). We watched conference and had a relaxing morning together. Then we headed back to Nana's house for their Annual Easter Egg Decorating Contest and a yummy lunch. After Conference we headed to Great Grandma Sirrine's for another delicious meal. And spent a few hours with the Yakiwchuk's. Everyone was there- all my brothers and my dad. I can't remember the last time I was able to spend time with all 7 brothers and both mom and dad! It was really really special for me.

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

oh- that is so wonderful you were with the whole family.

It sounds wonderful and I hope you are like, resting or napping or something now! That is a lot for a pregnant momma with three kids! But, you can handle anything and that's the truth.

Did you know that blogger has a "new editor" and it lets you load up your pics, then place them wherever you like??? It is SOOOO awesome. I think you can change it in your settings. Then scroll down until you see that you have "old editor" checked (or something like that)

and check "updated" or "new" editor and you will have an easier time with those pics!

If you need to load a video, just go back and click on old editor again and load, then you can switch right back to the new editor in the same post!

It is so much better.

I love you and I'm happy your easter was awesome!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

chels-
I wish I were resting more!!! I can't sit still...maybe it's the "Nesting" part of the pregnancy. Thanks for the tip on the new editor...awesome! that has always bugged me.

Jen Yak said...

It looks like you guys had a great Easter. Your girls look adorable as usual. I'm glad the shirts I gave them last summer still fit them (I think those are the shirts I gave the twins). :)

T!FF said...

Adorable!! I agree that is a lot to do in one weekend, especially for being pregnant. Hey did your dad move back to UT :-)? That is so awesome you could be with your entire family. This sounds rude but, when I get together with all my siblings and their spouses and all the kids- it's pretty much a mad house - but always worth it, even if I leave with a headach.