Sunday, April 11, 2010

My baby brother


I can't believe my baby brother is graduating next month. I had the privilege of taking his graduation pictures and putting together his announcement.

Landon was my real-life doll growing up. I took him everywhere- school, the store, my friend's houses...I have in my possession a Polaroid picture of when I dressed him up as the sister I always wanted: ponytails, bows, blouse and all. He was so pretty! My dad almost killed me. When I used to give him hair cuts, my mom wanted to kill me. I can't believe he is an actual adult. I am so proud of my baby brother!

5 comments:

T!FF said...

WoW! He is so handsome! Oh I remember the days of Landon, well actually the days of you and the 4 youngest! Looking back now it was fun spending so much time with them. It seems like yesterday that we were taking them everywhere we went! I forget he's the same age as Aubrey!
The announcments and pictures look awesome, where did you take the pics? I love the brick!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

wow is aubrey graduating too??? where has the time gone? we took them on Center Street in Provo. I really like the Urban walls and buildings - they make good backgrounds.

Chelsie said...

You did awesome Lyndsy! I CAN'T believe he is that old. He doesn't want to hear it, I never did, but I remember him being SO cute and SOOOOO tiny. You were an example to me of what a sister should be. You adored that little guy, and look at you still taking care of him!

Jen Yak said...

Wow! What a handsome stud! Those pictures look fantastic. You always do such a great job. I need to get Claire Bear's 6 month pictures.

Coley said...

I remember when I first met him and he was just a little boy! Those pictures and the announcement look great. YOu are so talented!