So Bella sits me down on the porch and says:
B: Mom, we need to talk.
M: What's going on?
B: Do you know how much I love you?
M: I don't....how much?
B: fifteeen!
M: Wow, that's a lot.
B: giggles
Bella shocks me and says, "Mom I have snappy hair!"
Today Kailia woke up from naptime a little earlier than Paislee. We quietly got her out without waking sis (this rarely happens). We went outside to play with Bella. But Kailia was so concerned about leaving Paislee! She started crying and saying, "Baybee...Baybee...Baybee" (that's how she says paislee). I had to reassure her that Pais was okay and she was still tired. It took a lot of convincing though...I love their sweet bond.
Kailia has been sick with a cold/ear infection. The poor girl has been absolutely miserable! So when it was nap time, she just wanted mommy to rock her and hold her. But how can I leave Pais in bed thinking I love Kailia more??!! It's so hard sometimes with two babies the same age. It broke my heart, but I had to leave them both in bed to get their sleep. That is the biggest dilemma right now with my twins...sometimes having to choose between them.
4 comments:
Hey Sweetie, you are a AWESOME mommy! I could not have asked for a better mommy for my beautiful grandbabies.
Just remember...it's not that you are choosing one baby over the other because you favor one...You choose the one that NEEDS you the MOST at that time!
Their daily needs change, BUT their love for you does not!
How sweet Lynds! I need to come for a visit! It's been way too long. Hope your feeing better too.
PS finally updated my blog!
They are all such sweet girls!
I love the advice said earlier. I needed it too. I used to worry about the same thing after Caleb was born! I worried Tyler would think I loved him less if I showed too much affection to Caleb! The silly things we think as moms! I love you and I know you are an awesome mom!
Post a Comment