Sunday, February 14, 2010

The days are long, but the years are short....



{Pictures from about a year ago...I was happy to find these pictures that were lost from my hard drive. I loaded them on to facebook last year, and re-discovered them today! YAY! :D }

Looking back at these pictures makes me a little sad. Bella is much more mature and wiser now. Her chubby cheeks are almost gone. The twins now know how to say "NO". They don't cuddle together and fall asleep together as they did when they were so small...They fight now - over blankets and sippy cups and toys. There is occasional hitting, pinching, hair pulling, pushing & biting which I have to break up. Neither one will back down.

These pictures are a reminder for me that while the days can sometimes be long (like today)...the years are so short.

****************************************

Bella is struggling to unzip her coat.

"MOM! I think my coat is trying to eat me!"

*******************************************

B: Mom, can I take a picture with your phone?

M: No, we used up all the space. There isn't anymore room.

B: That's okay, look...sister is really little.

*******************************************

Bella calls Kailia the "Nice One"

and poor little Paislee the "Mean One".

hmmmm.....maybe Paislee should stop hitting and biting so much.

1 comment:

Jen Yak said...

That is funny! I think they are both nice! Claire is wearing that white shirt now (in the first picture).