

Oh LEVI! I can't believe you are 30 years old! This is a milestone. And you have accomplished so much. I am so very proud of you. You are the best husband & dad in the world. Thank you for your hardworking attitude. Thank you for sacrificing so much for our family. Thank you for being a dependable partner. I know you would do anything for any of us. We love you so much. Hope your day is the best birthday ever!
Love you so much!
Here is Levi's List of 30:
1. Creative- he has such vision. It amazes me all the time.
2. Talented furniture builder
3. Really level-headed
4. Great barbecuer
5. I am jealous of his beautiful skin
6. Good teeth
7. Great hair
8. Loves his little princesses
9. Can pretty much build anything involving wood
10. Can build it and make it look amazing
11. He has such a great work ethic
12. Heart of gold
13. Funny funny guy- keeps me laughing. This is the second thing I noticed and liked about him when we first met. My stomach was so sore the next day from laughing all night.
14. Can do insane math in his head and it makes sense to him..not me
15. He is a gentleman
16. Loves to sing out loud (at the top of his lungs) even if people are around.
17. Is usually up to doing just about anything
18. Very patient person
19. Very loving person
20. Really strong
21. Will snowboard whenever he gets a chance to
22. Is a loyal friend
23. Good cook
24. When I first met him, I told my roommates "He's hot, he looks like Mario Lopez."
25. When we first met I was really impressed by how generous of a guy he was. He isn't really a selfish person.
26. He willingly serves those around him, without complaining.
27. He secretly likes Phineas & Ferb and watches it even when the kids are asleep.
28. He is the best dad to his princesses and can't wait to have a son to put to work and take fishing.
29. Loves his family very much.
30. He is someone I look up to and strive to be like in so many ways!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! LOVE YOU LOTS!
4 comments:
Ha ha phineas and ferb!!! I SO love that show. Cracks me up!! That SCIENTIST!!! Oh.... So happy birthday Levi! Thank you for taking such good care of my girl! We go waaaaaaay back so I KNOW she deserves the best! Love you lynds!
oh, you are the best wife ever. he's as lucky to have you as you are to have him. :)
i love the symmetry of that second picture so much. the little ones even picking their opposite nostrils with opposite hands. that's fabulous.
you have the cutest family ever.
ha! Mario Lopez!!!! I love it!
Happy Birthday Levi! Phineas & Ferb, eh? That's awesome!
I love the picture with the 3 girlies!
Post a Comment