So we had a little Birthday dinner for Levi at Tucano's. I am never bringing the twins out to eat again! We didn't want to leave the kids out, since this was for Levi's bday, but it would have been much more enjoyable without them! We were both so consumed at keeping both Paislee & Kailia happy- they were both miserable! It was close to bed time and Paislee had been constipated for 2 couple days. Her poor little tummy was hard as a rock.
Levi's parents, Star, Shilo's family, my mom, and our good friends Mark & Melanie were there to celebrate. The food was freaking fantastic. And I was so happy they sang to him. As a bonus, it turns out Tucano's has really upped their game- adding seafood to the salad bar, and bottomless lemonades (instead of 1 carafe). DELICIOUS. (The tri-tip was to DIE FO!)
Needless to say, Pedialax does in fact work. Exhibit A: Paislee's mess all over my lap, shirt, purse and camera bag. Yes the camera bag. So the one picture is all I was able to get as evidence of our night. EWWWWWWWWWW!
4 comments:
Oh. Lyndsy. Maybe you will laugh one day! I totally agree, though, taking kids out to eat is so stressfull!!!!! Mcdonalds get's better as they get older...
Also, where is the link to your photography site? I can't find it on your blog anymore???
ha ha! i was laughing the whole time, in between dry heaves....my photo blog is under crafty links toward the bottom. "Pickle Head Photos"
I wish we could have gone to the birthday dinner!
We couldn't ever eat out and enjoy ourselves until Jayce was 3 (unless your dad was there to entertain her). I couldn't imagine having 2 at that age!
Post a Comment