Tuesday, December 22, 2009


While driving home from shopping:

B: Mom, I don't want black eyes. I want GREEN eyes!

M: You have beautiful BROWN eyes. Why do you want green ones?

B: So I can match you!

(One day, she isn't going to want anything to do with me. So I eat up these little moments and record them in my blog.)



B: Mom, I hope my Rolly Polly can find his way out. I hope he's not mad at me.

(Bella dropped a Rolly Polly in the car clear back in like, August and we never did find it. She hasn't mentioned it since.)

M: Your Rolly Polly, huh? Why would he be mad at you?

B: I dropped him. He's gonna be so mad at me!

M: No, Rolly Pollys are really nice. They don't get mad.

B: I sure hope he finds his way out!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

So Sweet!!!! Tell her I wanted brown eyes when I was little, then I wanted to keep my blue ones because they are like my Mom and Dad's. I love her little sayings! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Chelsie said...

I love it when my boys will comment on sparkly things I am wearing. Or how Tyler always gives me his pink smarties. Or how Caleb will tell me how he chose a game on the computer with girlish charachters, "for YOU mom!" isn't it so fun at these ages?