
So Bella and I are watching a show about chickens and birds the other day. (We watch a lot of t.v. and dvd's lately as I am usually lying on the couch).
B: in deep thought, taps my shoulder.
"Mom, why did Heavenly Father put me in your tummy instead of a egg?"
M: taken off guard....really, what a good question! This made me think.
"Well, I am not sure. Maybe he wanted you to always be close to me so I could take really good care of you. You had to grow before you could come to this world."
B: seems satisfied.
"Oh!"
Now that I think of it though, maybe I like the egg method better.
3 comments:
That is so sweet! She is very smart! Hey wshould get together soon, maybe we can do lunch this week or I can bring you lunch... :-)
Oh, I really want to be there for that. Miss you! And I agree with Tiff, smart girl on your hands! (and good answer!)
I can't believe how smart that little girl is!
Post a Comment