Friday, February 27, 2009

Paislee & Kailia are 7 months old!










I took the girls' 7 month pictures (Never got their 6 month done) today in my living room and had so much fun practicing editing them in photoshop. I entered them into the Utah Valley Magazine Cutest Baby Contest today. Bella won 2nd place in 2007 and we got Tucano's Gift Certificates for it.

7 comments:

T!FF said...

WoW! I can't believe you took these yourself... not that I don't think you couldn't do it... But wow! You are great! They are so incredibly beautiful! Miss you!

Jill Revell said...

Wow!!! You are getting SO good at photography and photoshop! Way to go!

Chelsie said...

They are BEAUTIFUL!!! I miss you, too ;). You really are so talented. If I lived nearer I would take advantage FREQUENTLY! Hee hee.

Wendy said...

They are so beautiful! I now know who to call when we want family pictures taken! Are you busy when Chelsie comes here this summer? You just amaze me!!!

Amy Sorenson Roberts said...

wow you did such a good job! what photoshop program do you use?

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

thank you! i just love it and would be happy to take anyone's pictures....i don't know if i know how to do anything but baby girls though....
i used photoshop elements 5.0

kellie said...

these are amazing, lyndsy, you are so talented! your girls are all so beautiful.