Friday, February 6, 2009

Twins' First "Meal"

BEFORE: two clean faces

AFTER:
Kailia shrieking with delight

Paislee is already bored


Paislee & Kailia are now 6 months old and that means "real" food! Of course we had to get it on video. I love capturing all the First Moments. I remember Bella's first time "eating". Her face was so expressive. It was very obvious that she was completely disgusted. Paislee & Kailia showed a range of emotions: like, dislike, indecision & confusion. I think more than anything, they were excited to be sitting up high where they could be apart of the action. Bella got a little jealous of all the attention directed toward them. Feeding two little mouths is going to be challenging. I think the hard work has just begun!

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

You are MY HERO. That is just it. I cannot imagine this, and it sort of gives me a panick attack when I try! So I love the way you just attack, document, whatever needs to be done. You are supermom. And I just love you!

T!FF said...

How fast they grow!!! How beautiful of a moment to capture! I can't wait!!!! YOu are a super mommmy! I agree with Chels! Bella we love you too! You are super sister!

Michelle said...

That will be a challenge. But I am sure that you will figure it out. You have done great with them so far!!!

Coley said...

Oh wow! I bet that is going to be so hard and time consuming at first! One baby is hard enough. I think it exciting though to see how they react to the new tastes!