Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First Bike Ride of the Year!



Finally it was warm enough last week to bring all the girls outside. I have been keeping them in because the twins are at a higher risk for RSV in the winter. When it got to almost 50 degrees the other day, I thought, "Here's our chance to actually get out of the house and DO something!" WAHOO!

A couple years ago we bought a bike trailer for Bella, thinking we wouldn't outgrow it. When we have another Baby, the two kids can ride together in the back. Then Bella will get really good at riding her own bike, we'll have another baby and the two youngest can ride back together. Perfect plan, right? Who plans on twins though?

We had to just make it work (something we are doing a lot of lately). So, we strapped the twins in, and Bella sat on the floor of the trailer. Probably not the best place, but we can't just kick her out. Her endurance riding her own bike barely gets her up and down our street.

Bella wanted to put on her "squeeky shoes" (the crocs with the holes in them). I said, "No, it's wintertime". So she thought that we were going to "wintertime", like it was the destination of our trip. She kept saying, "We're going to wintertime."

We usually go on a lot of bike rides in the spring, summer & fall time. So we are on the look-out for a good deal on a used bike trailer. I guess it could be double or single. Double would be fun so we could take cousins or friends along.

7 comments:

Angi Snyder said...

So freakin cute Lyndsy!

Jill Revell said...

That is so stinking cute! The twins look like they are loving it and I love Bella's comment about "wintertime".

Jill Revell said...

That is so stinking cute! The twins look like they are loving it and I love Bella's comment about "wintertime".

The Umbergers said...

Oh my gosh! How adorable! Bella kills me and the twins are getting so big! Ahh I just love them!

Michelle said...

SOO CUTE!!! Bike rides are the best.

Chelsie said...

You are ambitious, brave, and fun. Either that or I am a wuss;). I just think you are the best mom. I love how you just DO IT! I should be more fun.
Love you and miss you girl!

Amy Sorenson Roberts said...

seriously you guys have the most gorgeous girls!!!!