Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Levi!









Today is Levi's birthday! Happy Birthday to you! Here are 29 things about Levi.

1. He is the only boy with three sisters.
2. He loved his pet cats growing up.
3. We worked together at Western Watts when I was 14 and he was 16. He doesn't remember me, but I remember him flirting with all the girls. He was a "cool supervisor".
4. His best friend growing up, Morgan dated my best friend, Tiffany. We met again at Timpanogos High School in the Commons Area through our friends. I was totally not interested. He doesn't remember this.
5. Levi was roommates with another best friend of mine, Joel.
6. Levi's Dakota truck was so hot.
7. Levi is the most generous person I know.
8. Levi is a momma's boy.
9. Levi learned how to work from his Dad, and he has a lot of respect for him.
10. Our first date was with my Dad & Grandma at PF Chang's. He was a really good sport about it, despite the extreme awkward moments.
11. He has such a creative mind. He can visualize how beautiful he can make some thing and is able to actually do it.
12. Levi loves to fish.
13. His favorite place on earth is Rob's Reservoir.
14. The second time we hung out together was at a local concert with Joel & Christy. I realized I was very attracted to him that night.
15. He made me laugh the entire night, that was why I was so attracted to him.
16. Levi is not afraid of heights.
17. Given the opportunity, I bet he'd go sky diving, bungee jumping, you name it.
18. Levi loves camping, especially at Rob's Reservoir.
19. He will eat anything. Really anything.
20. He speaks three languages: English, Portuguese, & Spanish. Sometimes when he is really tired, he'll switch off using all three languages in a prayer.
21. Levi is a very determined person. He can, and does, accomplish anything he puts his mind to.
22. Levi is super strong, he can lift anything. All the neighbors call him first to help move furniture.
23. He is a very positive person.
24. Levi served a mission in Brazil and would love to go back one day.
25. Levi is a very good teacher. He is patient.
26. He loves his calling teaching the youth in church.
27. He doesn't mind needles.
28. Levi is the best husband and friend.
29. He is very very loved by his family.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Levi!

Chelsie said...

Aw!!! That is so cute! I LOVED it. I feel like I know the two of you better now. Miss you!

Kalli said...

Love it you are so sweet and I love the steelers gear the girls look so cute

Angi Snyder said...

Happy Birthday Levi! Dave speaks Spanish too, one night I woke up in the middle of the night to him blabbering on about something in spanish, when I asked him what he was doing he said "translating "Titanic" into Spanish. I'll never ever let him forget that!

Bundy Family said...

Happy Birthday Levi. Hey maybe we should set up a camping trip with just our families to Robs its been forever since I've been there. And Kory will be home a lot more this summer, YEAH!!