Last night Bella, out of nowhere, had the funniest conversation. I had to write it down. I wish I could have recorded it.
Bella: When I am big like mom & dad I will be really big.
Mom: Oh really?
Bella: I'm gonna reach things and be really tall.
Mom: What else?
Bella: I will make some-pings, like cookies, and reach really tall.
I didn't realize how left out she felt because she couldn't reach high and make cookies all by herself.
2 comments:
I LOVE it!!!! Caleb's favorite thing lately is to say to me, "Mom, want to see how big I am?" to which I am REQUIRED to say, "Oh-yes!" He then will stand up as tall as he can and I then say,"Oh my goodness, how did you get so big???" And he smiles the proudest smile. Oh, I just love how innocent they are, too!
She is so funny and smart. I love little Bella. The one were she feels like a jerk is so cute!
Post a Comment