I have two sister in laws with birthdays in January. I love them lots! I only had 7 brothers growing up so now I get to have 5 sister in laws and hopefully more to come. I am so blessed.
I got this idea from katherine bundy (levi's cousin). She did a tribute for her sister's birthday. She listed something about her sister for each year. I thought it was a really sweet birthday wish.
SHILO
1. She is the oldest child in her family
2. She has 1 brother (levi) and 2 sisters (teisha & star)
3. She has 4 kids: shaylee, gunner, gavin, & taya
4. Lives in Orem
5. Sweet to her nieces & nephews
6. Cute wife to cory
7. Does floral arranging- she arranged our wedding flowers and they looked so gorgeous!
8. Very giving & generous
9. Makes yummy fudge jumbles
10. A very good sister
11. Hard working
12. Level headed in the most stressful situations
13. Almost always in a good mood...I can think of like 2 or 3 times she was in a bad mood.
14. Wise beyond her years...she has been through so much early in her life and has many lessons learned.
15. She'll come in and help you out without even asking her.
16. She is an awesome mom to her 4 children
17. Very patient
18. Gives good advice
19. Great listener
20. A great cook
21. Seems to balance everything on her plate well (both her dinner plate & her life plate)
22. Makes good multi layered jello (that is truly a talent)
23. Thoughtful person
24. She has your back
25. Creative- previous jobs include: little theater director, floral manager, & scrapbook designer
26. Fun to be around
27. Has a large DVD collection
28. Happy person
29. Nicknamed "toad"
30. Her favorite cereal is Life
Jen
1. She is the second oldest in her family
2. My brother Blake's devoted wife
3. Amazing mother to Jayce
4. She is really close to her family
5. Very good at fashion...she always looks like she stepped out of a magazine
6. Her hair is gorgeous
7. She loves jewelery
8. Way smart
9. Very good at math...me, her, & blake had the same math class in high school and she is the reason I passed!
10. Very patient person
11. Nice to everybody
12. Her nieces and nephew love her lots
13. She is such a hard worker
14. Very patient
15. Determined
16. Tough...she had rods put in her back and she hardly ever complains
17. So much fun
18. Loves to read
19. Good babysitter
20. Most people call her "Jen" but Doran & Bella call her "Jenny"
21. Brown eyed girl
22. Wedding reception at "somewhere inn time" was beautiful, so we copied them
23. Lets me borrow her new books
24. Supportive of her family
25. Has lots of cute shoes
26. Just got a digital camera
27. My first sister ever
3 comments:
Oh thanks Lyndsy! It is fun to see myself through some one elses eyes! Your a doll!
Oh this is so cute!!!! I wish I had done this for my sisters!! Good idea for the next birthday. Your sooo sweet. I miss you! Let's please get together soon. I'll come to you... I know your crazy busy! So is Fork Lift Rental your new blog??? Hmmmm... or do you rent fork lifts?
Oh that is such a nice post! That is away cute idea, I might have to copy it here in a couple day!!!
Post a Comment