Thursday, January 8, 2009

Best Dad Award

The Best Dad Award goes to Levi. I was going through the pictures on my camera and found the following pictures (Bella was the photographer, Levi the model). I was laughing so hard. What a good sport!




Here are just a few reasons why he wins this award:
1. He lets Bella "help" him in the garage
2. He has what seems to be never ending patience
3. He is so much fun
4. He is a sweetheart
5. His little girls have him wrapped around their finger
6. He lets Bella climb on him and beat him up (and pretends it doesn't hurt)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

You have the best husband! I love it!

The Johnsons said...

These are awesome! I feel the "artist" really captured the real Levi!

The Umbergers said...

I just want to beat him up! But I won't.. Cause he is a good Dad! Kinda smells funny but he is a good Dad...

starr266 said...

do you remember yesterday when we were watching extreme home makeover and levi kept calling that whole family retards just cause the way they looked! well these give people reasoning to think him of being a retard! go #1 dad!