Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Bella-isms to brighten your day

A series of self portraits taken one morning...









Bella: "Dad, what does 'merry' mean? Like in 'Merry Christmas'."
Dad: "It means Happy."
Bella: "Oh."

Mom: "How many eggs do you want?"
Bella: "Umm..two and a half."


Bella: "Mom, I don't feel very good."
Mom: "What's wrong, Bella?"
Bella: "I don't know."
Mom: "Well, what do you feel like?"
Bella: "I feel like a jerk."
Mom: "A jerk?"
Bella: "Yeah. I feel like a jerk."

5 comments:

Chelsie said...

I love that you post these, they are so cute. What a good momma you are.

T!FF said...

Oh my!!! She is so cute!!!! I can't wait to come vist again!!!

The Johnsons said...

For some reason these pics remind me of some mom has of Teisha, buried in her pic drawer! Bella, you make my heart smile!

Scott and Athena said...

Too Cute!!!

Angi Snyder said...

At least you can post your kids self portraits. I had to erase the last ones my boys took of themselves before I got arrested!