Tuesday, December 9, 2008

you're going to want to eat 'em...








my girls that is....bella is so cute with her little sisters! she bawls whenever she thinks she has hurt them in some way. i love her big tender heart. kailia is always busy busy busy. sweet sweet paislee is just content to be. and my precious levi is out in the garage working his butt off. you hear his air compressor in the background(yes, it's 8pm and he has been up since 7am). wow. i feel like each moment is slipping away faster and faster. i am trying to capture it all so that one day i can look back and remember this little piece of heaven i have here. i love my family. i think i am the luckiest girl in the world.

14 comments:

The Umbergers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Umbergers said...

I do want to eat them! They are so cute! I love the one where they are all asleep on the couch.. All of them asleep.. Now that's heaven!

Angi Snyder said...

So precious! I should be more like you, and be grateful for what I have and treasure each moment, instead of being ANNOYED!!!

Jill Revell said...

I'm glad you are enjoying every moment. When you are busy time just flies by, so I'm glad you are soaking it in.

Katie Goss said...

cutest thing I have seen since Sunday (when I last saw the girlies!!!)

starr266 said...

oh what a bungh of angels! so does that let me deliver your mail by horse remind you of me! you and levi have texted or i've heard that like a ton it cracks me up though so don't stop! and i don't mind you took my picture its cool! its pretty it should be seen! i miss the girls there so dang cute you can never see them enough!

Coley said...

They are so stinkin cute! They look a lot like Bella. I like how they are all sleeping on the couch. I need to get Doran and Brock to do that!

Chelsie said...

Oh my. Lyndsy, Lyndsy... Did we ever guess it would be this wonderful! I wish I could have been there to play. That is so darn cute!

The Johnsons said...

Look at them! I love the one of Bella with Paislee (?) she looks a little scared...like your leaving me with who?!? I can't belive they all fell asleep like that!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

yep that's paislee looking frightened. i love it.

Michelle said...

Oh my word, HOW CUTE!!!!!! I can't believe how big they are getting!

Kalli said...

They are so cute I am so excited for them to get older and cause you headaches just kidding but you know they will :) And your little Lovie he is such a hard worker but he is so talented so he can't help it. I think you are the luckiest girl in the world! Thanks for the nice comment on my last post I feel weird getting such nice compliments I wasn't trying to get them but they are sweet either way and it turns out much needed I didn't realize I needed to hear that I was ok lol what a concept anyways love ya see you this afternoon!

Levi said...

don't get me wrong...there are headache moments. but the peaceful ones are worth remembering and make up for the not so peaceful times.

Les and Margaret said...

The girls are beautiful. It is amazing how fast they grow. Merry Christmas

Margaret