Sunday, December 21, 2008

thank you complete stranger for rescuing me...

Thank you to the man who rescued me Saturday afternoon. I was on my way to get some Christmas shopping done, turned a corner and my car started sputtering. I hurried and pulled over and got my emergency lights on quickly. Luckily I was mostly out of the way of traffic. As I watched 3 of my neighbors drive on by, I tried to get a hold of someone to go over and watch the girls while Levi came to rescue me. (I had all the car seats). Shane, a father of 3 girls pulled over. Not wanting me to feel uncomfortable or in danger, he pointed out the three girls in his car. I got in with them as he drove me to the gas station. What a nice guy, stopping to help me on a busy Saturday. The last Saturday before Christmas. He not only helped me in my dumb situation, but he also helped give me a little Christmas magic I have been missing out on this year.

3 comments:

Chelsie said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad he stopped for you!

The Umbergers said...

People like that make me think there is still hope for man kind! What a nice guy!

The Johnsons said...

What a sweetheart, I agree with Teisha, maybe the world is not all bad after all.