Monday, December 8, 2008

Cutest 3 month old twins ever!








We got the girls' 3 month pictures taken a while ago and I wanted to post them, because they have to be the cutest little twins you've ever seen! They are now actually 4 months old, but it's taken a while because my laptop cord broke and I am lost without it!

Someone broke into Levi's truck last night and stole a few tools. Why are people so annoying???

6 comments:

The Umbergers said...

OH MY HECK! I can't believe how happy they are! Ahhh they are so darn cute!
I can't believe the nerve of some people! That sucks they stole his tools! Poor Levi!

Jill Revell said...

Oh my! They are so stinking cute. Look how happy they are! I love the one with their hats on sitting opposite of each other...precious!

That sucks about your truck being broke into!

Katie Goss said...

Thats crazy about the break in! Friday night my friends car in P.G. got broken into! And oh ya- cute kids

Unknown said...

so were you guys serious about me stealing your twins FOREVER? =) How cute are they! They were smiling in like all of the pictures! Whelp, I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow night.

Sorry that there are stupid people out there and steals stuff. At least it was just the tools and not the whole truck! -=)

Kalli said...

ok they look so much like Bella then I can't even believe it one more than the other but I don't know which one is which!? So cute though...

Leo said...

that stinks about levi's truck. why are people so lame.

BUT...those are just about the two cutest twins I have ever seen. love the pics!