Tuesday, December 2, 2008

EWEltide Holiday Market Boutique

A lady in my neighborhood put together a boutique last holiday season and is doing it again this year. Featured: jewelery, bumble watches (the bracelet watches you can switch out), aprons, scentsy, bath soaps & fizzies, Usbourne Books, baby blankets, fudge, bags, vinyl decor, baby clothes, and I am doing hair bows & flowers, & Levi's picture frames.

It will be Friday December 5th from 2-9pm and Saturday the 6th from 10am-7pm at 2453 W. 700 S. Lehi.

I think it will be good. Bring a friend. See ya there!

5 comments:

Coley said...

Is that your house?

Levi said...

no it's not my house. It's by my house though.

The lady putting it on is Keturah. I am not sure what her last name is.

Kalli said...

Damn you scuba steve you should have told me about it earlier and maybe I could have put together some cute blankets and table runners that is new thing I like to make....anyway I will come check it out for sure :)

Kalli said...

scroll down I made comments on other posts too and I am quite proud of my comment the post about your cool new bed...

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

Kalli thanks for the idea name. I love it. So professional. As for the boutique....I am so sorry! I could have sworn I forwarded you the info email...if you have any thing you want to sell I'd be happy to put out on my table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!