Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bella-isms


I love to hear kids' interpretation of the world around them. I promised myself as Bella started talking that I would write down all the cute and funny things she says....

"Mom, I want to keep you." (when she wants me to sit down with her and hold her)

"I want to watch Ladies & the trampolines" (Lady & The Tramp)

"Let me tell you a secret....POOP!" (while slapping her knee and laughing hard...hmmm remind you of anyone?)

"Let's have some tea & dob-bis-pips" (dog biscuits)

"Mom, I want to hold this kind." (Referring to one of the twins)

"My yucky coin" (Lucky Coin)



On a side note: Ugly Betty is casting newborn identical twins for one of their episodes featuring the new baby. The weight limit is 10 lbs and under...dangit the twins are 2 pounds too heavy! That would've be so fun to go to New York and have Paislee & Kailia in an episode of Ugly Betty!

4 comments:

The Umbergers said...

Ahhh little Bella.. I love that little girl! My favorite is when she cries and says "Mom I am so sad!" Or when she hits her head and says " I bonked my melon"! So freakin' cute!

I think you should still enter the twins! 2 lbs off is nothin'!!

Chelsie said...

Ah! I love that show! 2 Lbs, darn!

Kalli said...

I love that picture of Bella soo cute and how fun to hear what she says for things Brookes nephews say I want some mac and dude cause their dad I guess drinks mt. dew kids are so fun!...and I say submit the twins anyway whats two pounds really?

Coley said...

She is so funny! My favorite is the mommy i want to keep you one! Just subnit the twins anyways! Once they see their picture they won't be able to resist!