Thursday, March 25, 2010

endless questions from a 3 1/2 year old




B: Mom, why do the Wonder Pets help each other?
M: Because they are friends.
B: Why are they friends?
M: Because they like each other.
B: Why?
M: I don't know....why do you like your friends?
B: Because I have a heart that's made of love. Some people choose to be bad though...

8 comments:

Chelsie said...

Oh my GOODNESS! How sweet is your daughter??? You are so lucky to have her. And she is lucky to have a mom that notices how great she is. Love you!

Paul and Brookelle Thomsen said...

Linds you have the cutest kids ever! They are beautiful and what cute little personalities they have. I just knew you would be the best mom.

Paul and Brookelle Thomsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

I am in love with B!!!!!!!!

Jen Yak said...

I can't stop laughing!

Katie Goss said...

She is so precious! And, she is right; she does have a heart made of love!

T!FF said...

Lynds! She is sooo big! Sweet pics I love the pink rain boots! Dev has spring break the week after next, we should come up for a play date... Dev won't admit it, but he loves girls. I'll call you & see if your up for it?

nana rosie said...

Oh Bells, SEE why we love you SOOOO MUCH! You are Nana & Papa's sweetie pie!