Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day at the PARK!


Paislee

Bella & Kailia


One shot before they got their candy





I can't even express how happy it makes me when it's warm enough to go outside without 5 layers of clothing! Park days make me so happy. I love watching my girls run around and play and be happy OUTSIDE! It is wonderful. We have really really been looking forward to spring. I think it's about here. And of course, since my girls were all matching I had to snap a few shots. I know, I know, I am obnoxious.

5 comments:

Chelsie said...

NOT obnoxious! ADORABLE. I am so glad you caught all these moments. HOW PRECIOUS!!!! Those dresses are to die for. Love the polka dots.

How are you feeling mama? Ready to pop?

Jen Yak said...

Where did you get those cute dresses? I love how you are so festive!

nana rosie said...

Oh I love those cutie Pies!! Every last one of them!!!
Correct me if I'm wrong...BUT don't they look like their Nana Rosie?

Katie Goss said...

Love, love, love the dresses!

The Johnsons said...

Ahh, cuties! Hope your all still planning on the Leprechaun picnic tomorrow.