Monday, January 4, 2010

Twins 17 month Pictures

I realized the twins are 17 months already! In February they will be going into nursery, tag-teaming all the other kids! Their hair was so cute the other day, I had to take some pictures out on the front porch, before their hair became porcupine-like. Oh I love em!

Paislee

Kailia

Paislee Magoo

The elusive Kailia


I love those cheeks.

My little Kaikai. That face reminds me of a few of my own childhood pics.

Paislee - little miss poser. She was a delight!

KaiKai - thought it was a game to get away from me. It was tricky to get some good ones of the front of her!

I couldn't resist one of Bella. I took a ton more, but she was making the most unnatural looking faces!

They look so much alike here.





My most favorite picture of all...

7 comments:

Jen Yak said...

They are so beautiful! I love the picture of them kissing and the one that they look the most alike. Bella is a doll too.

nana rosie said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Would I sound tooooo much like a Crazy Nana if I said YUMMY!! AS Papa would say it;s like looking at an angel in stereo! How cute are those pictures!! I can not believe they are getting so big AND yet still so tiny! I love them too tooo much!
Miss Bell is BEAUTFUL TOO!!!

kellie said...

great photos! they are so cute- they all share your pretty smile! happy new year, girly!

Unknown said...

They are so adorable. I'm so jealous! I want more kids!

Coley said...

They are so cute! My favorite is the very last one! I wish I could take pictures as cute as you!

Angi Snyder said...

So freakin cute Lynds! Love the one of them kissing, you have to get that one framed!

The Johnsons said...

These are so cute!! In one picture I sit there and think oh so Levi and the next oh wait no Lyndsy! Love the one of them kissing!!