1. Paislee and Kailia now weigh 18 lbs. They gained .5 a pound in 1 month! They are still tiny though...in the 3rd percentile for weight.
2. Bella is learning her alphabet and alphabet sounds...thanks to The Letter Factory. She sings the song constantly.
3. Levi has had a couple days of down time, so he has put me to work. Our first project was the storage room. You could barely walk through the path of junk without knocking something over. We took a car load of stuff to DI and filled 3 garbage bags with trash. Levi built some wooden shelving for really, really cheap. I must say, it is gorgeous. I can find anything now. I love organization! There is so much room. I didn't realize how big that room is.
4. Our second project, spray painting the front entry windows with frost spray paint. Now people can't peak in and see us at the front door. It's really nice. I am still getting used to it though, it looks like it's foggy outside. (Next to do, the window next to our master tub.)
5. Our third project, an office makeover. This room turned out so manly and rugged. I absolutely love how it turned out. First, we removed everything. There was so much dust and dirt! ew! We did a glaze treatment on the walls above the chair railing and a chocolate brown paint below, in the desk niche, and on the false ceiling beams. Love it. I found a gorgeous solid oak executive desk on Craigslist.com for a mere $30. Levi sprayed black paint on it with his paint gun, and it is beautiful. We also spreayed the book case we inherited black. Levi will build a matching one for the other side of the desk. All we need now is a leather love seat for the rounded corner. It was so much fun to work on a couple things with Levi and get a lot accomplished. I have to say, he was the driving force behind them. I got really tired, sore, and grumpy. (not so used to physical activity and not yet used to my expanding belly.) ... which brings me to my next one
6. I have officially started the pregnant waddle. I have been fighting it, but now it is here until May. grr.
7. Bella and Kailia love to poke and play with my extruding belly button- which I find disgusting.
8. Kailia calls Paislee "Baybee"
9. Paislee calls Kailia "GuyGuy"
10. The twins call Bella "Belba". I love it.
11. The twins both learned the word "NO". I hate it. Levi loves the way they say it cause it's just so cute.
12. Bella is growing up too fast. She used her Elmo potty seat and left it on the other day. I realized she hadn't used it in a while. It made me kinda sad even though that seat gets in the way.
12. Levi dropped off Bella at preschool today. He got sad about his growing girl when he walked her to the door. "Dad, why are you still here? I go by myself." ouch.
13. Bella's story from the other day:
B: Mom, next time I go camping with Star (her aunt), I am gonna wear these shoes cause they're super fast. And if a monster gets Star, I can grab her arm and run fast and pull her.
M: Oh really?
B: Yeah, cause she is my favorite Star. And I don't want her to get bit.
14. Levi was released from his favorite calling ever- young men and women's sunday school teacher. We had them over for a little Rock Band party and fed them pulled pork sandwiches. They had a lot of fun. They are such great kids. It's always nice to have an excuse to throw a little get together.
No comments:
Post a Comment