Tuesday, March 3, 2009

That Why's & Other Cute Nonsense

"I bonked my melon that whys it's no fun" ---Bella (yep, that's not a typo. she say's "That whys" instead of "That's why" thanks to her cousin Jayce)

"Bella, it's time for you to take a nap."
"But mom, I want to stay with you forever."
How am I supposed to say no to that?!?!

"Dad, I love ya in the whole world"
Ahhh

While squinting eyes: "Mom, can you clink?"
Bellationary translation: 'wink'

4 comments:

The Umbergers said...

Ah ha ha that Bella says the funniest things! She kept calling Arbor little Arbor buddy! She kills me!

Chelsie said...

This is so cute! I wish I were there. I think about you and I am glad you wrote! I miss you!

Kalli said...

I love her she is soo cute and those 7 month photo holy cow they are adorable!!!! I miss you

Coley said...

I could definately not say no to that if I was trying to put Doran down.