Sunday, March 29, 2009

Picture Princess Entry {shabby apple} Bella


My Bella is your girl! She has more personality than any little girl (or boy) I know. She takes great pictures. Her gorgeous brown eyes capture the light. And her big beautiful smile makes her impossible to say no to. Using Bella as your Picture Princess will be a lot of fun.

I would put Bella in this dress.

5 comments:

Jill Revell said...

Any of your girls would be perfect...THEY ARE SOOOO ADORABLE!

Chelsie said...

Ah... So beautiful. I hope they all win :).

The Johnsons said...

So cute!! I am glad you did this, I forgot all about it! That would be so cool if they could all win!

Amy Sorenson Roberts said...

i think they could all win they are all so cute!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

I hope they win too! They could use a beautiful shabby apple wardrobe! (so could I :))