1. I have learned how to "age" photographs and I love it. (it's somewhere in between sepia & color)

2. My craft room is coming along. Levi helped me move out his old log bed from the room. I have moved all my craft stuff in there. I also found a $30 table at DI and refinished it. I am very happy with how it turned out....I am pretty tempted not to actually use it as a craft table. I also refinished a shelf Levi built me a few years back to match my table in my craft room I am loving finishing & refinishing furniture. It is so fun.
Levi and I are also in the process of designing and building a custom craft table with shelves, drawers, dowels for ribbon, and compartments for craft supplies. The purpose of this is to not have to get up from sitting at the table every time you need something. More of your time can be spent crafting and creating. I am so excited about this!
3. I learned how to make rolls and cinnamon rolls! (thanks to Rosie & Kalli for showing & teaching me) I make them about once a week now. They are so delicious. I am getting addicted to baking, which makes Levi happy.
2 comments:
You are too awesome. That craft table sounds like it's just what you need, then you can use your now beautiful DI table for whatever you want. You are inspirational, and you should post some of the other things you make!
I am glad mom was finally successful in teaching one of us girls to make cinnamon rolls!. I am a little jelous of your craft table, that sounds like it is going to be awesome!!
Post a Comment