Sunday, January 11, 2009

Here, use my toes



We are eating dinner Saturday night while Paislee & Kailia are on the couch just chillin. Levi checks on them and just starts laughing. I, of course, HAVE to get the camera out to video tape this once in a lifetime moment. It was a mutual thing. They were both cool with the toe suckin fun! So funny!

8 comments:

T!FF said...

So Cute!!! They are getting so big, and look just like bella did! Your girls make me even more baby hungry than I already am!

Chelsie said...

Awww!!!!! I am SO happy you got that on tape. You make the world wish they had twins!

Angi Snyder said...

That is the cutest thing ever! And now you will be able to show them that when they get big! Friday was so fun, we need to do it again.

Coley said...

That is so funny and cute! I love Bella too! She is so smart!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! LOVE THEM!

Michelle said...

So Funny!! I love those moments!

Chelsie said...

Fork Lift Rental?

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

we used to own a fork lift...some times when i am logged in as levi it shows up as FORKLIFT RENTAL.