Sunday, October 12, 2008

full week

Wow! It has been a jam packed week. We celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary on Thursday the 9th, Blake & Jen's temple sealing on Friday, Dylans bday party Saturday, Rhett's bday on Saturday, and the twins' baby blessing today (Sunday). Being surrounded by such great family & friends makes me realize just how much we are blessed. I feel so lucky to have so many amazing people in my life! I love you all! Thank you for everything!!!! I will add pictures as I get them from Nicole & Katie.








The curio cabinet Levi built me for our anniversary. He is so talented!







Jaxy Spiderman & Jaycie Spiderman











After the blessing, so many people in our house!

3 comments:

Coley said...

I had no idea it was your anniversary thursday night! Happy Anniversary! Wow you two had a very busy week.

Bundy Family said...

I know how you feel. We had Kyler's blessing on Sunday as well and had a house full too. Your house is georgous! I love the story about Levi and the girls.

Unknown said...

I was so bummed to miss the blessing. Dallas said Makeila made herself comfortable and played with all the toys and got into whatever she wanted. Sorry! =) Thanks for inviting them to come hang out at your place!