I was looking through Bella's baby pictures and found these. Doesn't she look just like her little sisters??? The difference is these were from the first few days home from the hospital. She is bigger then, than they are at 2 months!
So I just remembered a funny story about Bella. A few weeks after the babies were born, I got an UTI. I had to take all three girls to the doctor with me, which was crazy. I took Bella into the bathroom with me to give my urine sample. She was absolutely fascinated by my specimen in the cup. She kept asking all sorts of questions and watched me put the specimen in the little window thing.
Two weeks later, after going through the antibiotics, I still had the UTI. So back to the doctor I went- this time with all three girls and Levi (who was sick too). While I was being examined, Levi watched all three of our girls. Well, Bella was very stinky and Levi didn't have a diaper. So he had to leave Bella (without a diaper, on the table) and the girls in the bathroom alone for a minute while he hunted down a diaper from a nurse.
When Levi got back, Bella was wet all over. He asked her what happened and she said "Mama's pee." He was like, "WHAT???!!!" She pointed to an empty urine sample cup on the floor! She had opened the little window thing, and pulled out some random stranger's urine sample thinking it was mine and spilled it all over herself! Her little dress was drenched in someone's pee!
By the time I met them out in the waiting room, Levi looked absolutely ready to pull his hair out. He told me he appreciated all I do and didn't know how I do it everyday. He also said, "I don't blame you for never leaving the house!" What a great way to get some appreciation. I just couldn't stop laughing.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is so gross! It wouldn't have seemed as bad if it was your pee for some reason. She is so funny! I want to see all your kids soon ( and I probably will at that luncheon!) Jen said the tiwns are even prettier now!
Oh, yuck!!! It's good for these men to go through things like this occasionally to realize what we, Mothers, really do and go through every day! LOL
Haha! That is so stinking funny. Gross...but funny!
That's awesome!! I couldn't stop laughing at Bella's story. Poor Levi...But hey a Dad has to have some of those moments too. That's great!
That is so funny! I am sorry I haven't been out to see you and your little ones! I will try my hardest to come soon! My dad past away a few weeks ago and I have been super overwhelemed! Love ya and hope all is well!
Post a Comment