Sunday, October 12, 2008

tAg i'M iT!

8 Things I am passionate about:

1. LEVI LARUE TIPPETTS- a hottie that makes me truly happy. i.love.him
2. My girls- so sweet, adorable, and delicious
3. Religioin
4. Creating
5. My family
6. Photography
7. Food
8. Friends

8 Phrases I say Often:

1. That's insane
2. That's crazy
3. Ridiculous
4. Sweeeet!
5. Oh.My.Gosh
6. Bella, don't make a mess
7. What's wrong?
8. Are you okay?

8 Things I want to do Before I Die:

1. Travel the world: italy, bahamas, caribean, brazil, & greece
2. See my girls live happy lives & be a big part of them
3. Own a camping trailer and take many many road trips with my fam
4. Teach my girls all I can
5. Learn the art of photography
6. Help someone in need
7. Meet my grandchildren
8. To own a cabin

8 Things I want or Need:

1. Stop constantly doing something, but relax & enjoy the moments more
2. Play with bella more
3. Hold my babies more
4. Cuddle with levi more
5. A frickin sweet camera
6. A cabin in a peaceful place
7. To get my food storage stocked
8. Get out of debt

8 People I Tag:
1. Kalli
2. Nicole
3. Tiff
4. Athena
5. Michelle
6. Kathryn
7. Angi
8. Katie - get a blog
9. Jill

1 comment:

Katie Goss said...

Seriously, what would I blog about?!