Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pink Laundry Lint...

So it is about time I added a new post to give an update on our family...It's not like I really have anything to do anyway. Our laundry, I swear, has quadrupled since bringing the babies home. I love that our dryer lint is bright pink. Growing up with 8 guys in the house, our laundry dryer lint was a dull gray.

The girls are doing really well. Bella loves her sisters so much. She always says, "I fink I wuv my baby sisters. Ohhhhhhhh!" Paislee and Kailia are now weighing over 7lbs. That is a 2lb gain in 7 weeks. They seem so huge to me now, because they were so skinny and tiny when they were born. They have mostly outgrown their preemie clothes.

So I posted a ton of pictures from the last month and a half of our lives.

4 comments:

Coley said...

That is so cute how Bella Says that! She is so funny. I can't believe they have grown 2 lbs! I wish i saw them when they were so tiny!

Scott and Athena said...

Too Cute! I'm sure you're so busy. I can't imagine it! I am busy enough when I have just ONE baby! I admire you a lot! They are still so tiny! I love the pic's of them together in the play pen/yard. So tiny and cute!

Jill Revell said...

I love how the girls are always so close or linking arms. They are beautiful babies! Bella is adorable as usual! I'm sure they have brought SO much joy into your lives!

The Umbergers said...

I can't believe how much they look like Bella! They are so beautiful! I wish I lived closer.. I miss them all so much!