I had the best birthday ever since (as Bella would say). Paislee & Kailia were able to come home August 12 after spending 2 weeks in the NICU. Before we could leave they had to be weighed, car seat tested, vitals checked, etc. The Nurse Practitioner went through all this paperwork with Levi and I and a huge check list. But my birthday wish came true, and we got to take them home!
Bella loves helping out with with her sisters and is very proud of them. They are both doing really well. Last Friday at their check up, Kailia weighed 5lbs 12oz and Paislee weighed 5lbs 11oz. They still seem so small though.They are eating well and sleeping really good too (usually 4-5 hours at a time). For the most part, they are on the same schedule. It's just awesome to have them home and everyone together!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh those are the cutest pictures! THey are so sweet! I love the one that they are laying with Bella.
Wow. They are soooooo Cute!! Congrats. And I love their names. :) It sounds like you did have a great birthday. Happy Birthday!
Try calling 801-922-9720, about the warranties at Utah Auto. That is the owners personal extension. Just don't say I gave that to you. :)Let me know if that works or not.
I'm glad you were able to take them home on your birthday and that they are doing well. Let us know when we can come play!
The girls are so adorable. I'm so glad that you recovered really well. I can't believe that you walkded 2 hours after surgery! I bet that helped with your recovery. The first time I had a C-section the next day they said "How about you walk to the bathroom" I looked at them like they were crazy. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment