So today, while I was in the office taking care of some office work...Bella was unusually quiet. So I thought I'd check on her, and there she was: her skin covered in black sharpie. Not only did she color all over herself, she got all three couch cushions as well. She knew what she was doing was bad so she offered my the marker willingly. I calmly put her in the time out chair as I tried to get the ink out. She didn't really cry, which she usually does in time out. After about 20 minutes she pulled one of my shirts over her as a blanket, and put a pillow on her head. She fell asleep in time out!
So I have tried water, blotting with nail polish remover, and rubbing alcohol. They have faded the black ink a little, but it is still way noticeable! I read online to try toothpaste, so we'll see how that goes....Any Advice?????????????
4 comments:
Hey Lyns sorry no advice on the couch situation so help me if Kai ever does that. Anyways I am glad you started a blog they are soo addicting! Anyways I love you check out my blog it's jrandkalli.blogspot.com I will call you later p.s. your announcement that you did for Jess is soooo cute
Um I think I say "anyways" alot
Hey Lyns! Angi had this same problem with Izzi-- we had only had the couch for one day! Angi used some cleaner you get at the dollar store called Awesome. Its yellow and comes in a plastic squirt bottle. Came right out! My mom was never the wiser about it either! (Our couch is like yours). Try that...
Lyndsy!! It's Traci from Myfamily.com. I"m so glad I found your site! I"ve been wondering how you've been doing. I found your blog on Jills =). How exciting you're having twins!! And to have 3 girls, what a riot you'll all have all the time (maybe not Levi!!). Congrats! And about the marker... I love the "Awesome" stuff from the dollar store- that works good, or maybe try the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I think it gets permanent marker off the wall, maybe it'll do the same on the couch... Good luck =) Hope to hear from you soon!
Traci
Post a Comment