Thursday, May 8, 2008

Giving in to peer pressure

So...I finally gave in and started a blog. I really enjoy keeping updated with my friends who have a blog. It's fun to see pictures and find out what everyone is up to!

Nothing much is new here. Levi has been general contracting some additions and basements. He is also doing a little framing. Framing has slowed down a ton from last year. But the generaling is good experience for both of us. We are learning so much and for the most part like working together. Except when he bosses me around. No he is really good and considerate about things.

Izabella is going to be two next month! I can't even believe it. It feels like I brought her home from the hospital a couple months ago. Where has our time gone? Now I know why they say time is the most precious thing you have! She is talking so well. Some of the sentences she says just crack me up. Whenever I sigh or grunt (from trying to stand up) she'll ask, "Feeling alright mama?" or "Tired mama?" She is considerate and sensitive to how others are doing. Like when I tickle Levi, she gets very concerned sometimes like I am trying to hurt him. She'll even give me a dirty look. That's the other thing that cracks me up. Her expressions! She is so expressive with her eyebrows and face! We want to put her in gymnastics this fall or summer. She has the perfect body for it- she is so muscley! And she can't hold still - she is always climbing on things and using her daddy as a jungle gym. Her favorite toy is her plastic cups. She is a easily pleased!

I am doing well now that the morning sickness is mostly gone. I am 24 weeks along and my belly is getting so big! It's getting difficult to roll over in bed and get up. I went to my monthly ultrasound on Wednesday and the perinatologist said everything is looking good with both babies. They both are weighing about 1.5 lbs. each. With twins that share a placenta they really watch out for how they both grow. Sometimes one baby can hog all the nutrients and gets bigger while the other stays small. We are expecting our new girls the end of July - first week of August. I decided that I am getting a small pool for Bella and I to hang out in all summer. I think that will get us through! I still have my website (www.bellabooinc.com) and have been doing baptism invitations, wedding invitations, and graduation announcements. It is a lot of fun and I really love creating them.

No comments: