So I tried Katie's and Tracy's suggestion to use Awesome from the Dollar Store, and IT WORKED! I was so amazed. I really tried everything (rubbing alcohol, toothpaste, magic eraser, hairspray, oxiclean) and I and was ready to give up. This stuff was amazing. I was worried it might lighten or ruin my cushion but it didn't. The bottle says you can use it on anything that is washable and it doesn't contain bleach, ammonia or anything like that. So if you have kids...I would suggest you stock up on this stuff. I found it at the Dollar Store in American Fork (off the AF Main Exit by Target). It is in a spray bottle and it's called LA's Awesome - it's yellow. I will definitely be buying at least 10.
So thanks a bunch you guys! That $1 I spent saved my $500 couch!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment