Oh you got some great pictures! I love her hair curled and the dress is so beautiful! I can't wait to see how adorable your twin girls are going to be!
How Beautiful! Bella, is so amazing. I see so much of both you guys in her!!! I love the pic's of you too! I would have never thought how beautiful a preganant belly is! We had a ton of fun on Saturday! Thanks again for having us over!
Hi Lyndsy its Nicole. Jen found your blog and showed me it. Bella's pictures are so cute! I can't believe she let you do her hair like that! Doran barely lets me do a faux hawk! She is so adorable!
4 comments:
Oh you got some great pictures! I love her hair curled and the dress is so beautiful! I can't wait to see how adorable your twin girls are going to be!
How Beautiful! Bella, is so amazing. I see so much of both you guys in her!!! I love the pic's of you too! I would have never thought how beautiful a preganant belly is! We had a ton of fun on Saturday! Thanks again for having us over!
Hi Lyndsy its Nicole. Jen found your blog and showed me it. Bella's pictures are so cute! I can't believe she let you do her hair like that! Doran barely lets me do a faux hawk! She is so adorable!
I love her pics! What a cutie!
Post a Comment