Saturday, May 17, 2008

Bella's 2 year Pictures



Yesterday, Bella and I went to Allison for some Pretty Pictures. It was a lot of fun. I wanted to get some maternity ones and some of Bella. We put sponge curlers in her hair over night and she looked adorable. She didn't want to pose for us when it was her turn, but when it got to be my turn she turned into a little ham! We got lots of cute pictures anyway because Allison is just amazing. She has such a great eye. I only have two of the pictures right now, but more will be coming next week!

2 comments:

Jill Revell said...

You look so cute prego! She really does a great job! I can't wait to see Bella's 2 year pictures.

T!FF said...

How cute are you two!!! Those pics are so sweet! It was so awesome to see you Saturday! I'll let you know about Friday night A.S.A.P Love Ya!